• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Wickham game did you rage quit last?

Heatman

Occasionally wets himself under pressure
Have you ever rage quit on any game before? What was the reason why you had to sink into that situation? Did you later get back into playing the game after you rage quitted on the game? The last game I rage quitted on was FIFA 22. I was frustrated so bad when I couldn't score but any attempt made by my side opponent goes into my net. I couldn't take it anymore, so I rage quit.

How about you?

The last game I rage quit was Dark Souls III and I haven't picked it up since. It took me about 15 tries to beat the first boss and then during the next part of the game I kept dying again so I decided to stop playing the game. I would love to actually beat it someday, but I need to have better patience for it. I knew the Dark Souls games were difficult, but I didn't think they'd be that difficult lol.

Have you ever rage quit on any game before? What was the reason why you had to sink into that situation? Did you later get back into playing the game after you rage quitted on the game? The last game I rage quitted on was FIFA 22. I was frustrated so bad when I couldn't score but any attempt made by my side opponent goes into my net. I couldn't take it anymore, so I rage quit.

How about you?

Wrestling game Wwk20 was the one that I rage quitted in the past and I never got back to playing it again. It was one game that I wondered how those that tested it allowed it to be released into the market as at that time.

Wrestling game Wwk20 was the one that I rage quitted in the past and I never got back to playing it again. It was one game that I wondered how those that tested it allowed it to be released into the market as at that time.
Personally, I don't really remember the last time I played any WWE 2K games. The level bugs in the games made it very clear to me that the developers doesn't care about how gamers feel with their games, so I simply gave up on playing their WWE games.

Back