• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Why the Xbox series X is the best

Al

Howdy, I'm Al
Staff member
Website
rtshq.net
View attachment 17What Makes the Xbox Series X Stand Out?

Believe it or not, it's been a full year since I started using the Xbox Series X, and I've amassed quite a collection of impressions about this console. The majority of these impressions happen to be positive, which is quite pleasing. In this article, I aim to address the question: "Why is the Xbox Series X the best?" Additionally, I'll share my personal experiences with it.

Agree? Disagree? Let me know.

I have never owned any Xbox and the only Xbox I have used is Xbox 360. I hear that they will be closing Xbox 360 in 2024. I have no intention of buying an Xbox because I use a PlayStation 5.
Thanks for sharing the link to the review, I will check this out.

The series x has what we call a backward compatibility, which means it can play older Xbox games. It also has a powerful processor and graphics card, which is why it has sharper resolutions.

I love that the Xbox Series X is backwards compatible with both Xbox One and select 360 titles, heck even some original Xbox games can be played on the console! I want to try and get a Series X this year, perhaps with my tax refund? It'd be great to upgrade my Xbox One S, I'll keep my 360 and original Xbox since not every game is compatible with the Series X after all. I went with the PS5 first because of the exclusives plus at the time all the Xbox Series X/S games were also compatible with the Xbox One. Though I wonder if there's some games that don't run right on the Series X/S... I know there's a few PS4 games that don't work properly on the PS5 which is why I still have my PS4.

Back