• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Who likes Star Trek?

R2-D2

Occasionally wets himself under pressure
I like the originals with Spock and Bones, all that. Anyway, I haven't gotten into the new ones. Are they bad? Mad Magazine made fun of them once, but I don't want to hate on stuff I haven't experienced.

(are we allowed to like Star Trek on a Star Wars board?)

Yes, yes. I'm a Trekkie. I've recently watched all of TNG all the way through and now onto DS9.

The early movies and some of the TV material was pretty decent, but I never followed very closely.

The later material is screen stuffing, nothing memorable, nothing offensive - but again, haven't kept tabs. I've heard mixed things about later content and even Next Gen (bits I have to agree with) but I don't feel strongly about it at all.

Next Gen can at times be a mixed bag for sure, probably have a few of the worst ST episodes in history, but also they have a few of the best ever episodes in ST history.

(are we allowed to like Star Trek on a Star Wars board?)

Yes, yes. I'm a Trekkie. I've recently watched all of TNG all the way through and now onto DS9.
Sorry, I didn't see the rules. I thought this was an off-topic area.

I don't know why I was never interested in Star Trek, I never followed the movies, TV shows, or even the games. I was never interested in this franchise.

Back