• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Who is your least favourite character in the Star Wars movies?

Shortie

Ready for deployment
Website
www.wwehub.net
We all have our own favourite characters in the Star Wars movies but it is not too often I see asked who your least favourite actor would be in the Star Wars movies.

As much as we do try to enjoy and appreciate all actors in a movie franchise such as Star Wars, there is usually a time when there is a character you just can not stand.

Who is your least favourite character in Star Wars?

I try not to think of least favorite or hated, more missed opportunities. In which case there are several.
  • Count Dooku, General Grievous and Darth Maul: Any one of these might have been more interesting if the prequels had them as more than throwaways, each concept is just cool. The Clone Wars explored them but this was a chance in the films themselves and I'm not sure TCW/Rebels always helped.
  • Padme: This might be controversial but I found her rather underwhelming. She had some good moments but only when they needed to be there, otherwise rather passive for a founder of the rebellion and political activist in the senate.
  • Boba Fett: hello, goodbye. This was good for toys but underwhelming for leaving much of an impression. I guess not everyone can get a lot of screen time and that's cause for most of my list as it is, but this was a bit of an OT disappointment.
This was off the top of my head, there's probably more I've kinda scrubbed from memory (I do that sometimes >.>). Might update if someone comes to mind.

• Padme: This might be controversial but I found her rather underwhelming. She had some good moments but only when they needed to be there, otherwise rather passive for a founder of the rebellion and political activist in the senate.
Agree. She was another throwaway in the prequels.
  • Boba Fett: hello, goodbye. This was good for toys but underwhelming for leaving much of an impression. I guess not everyone can get a lot of screen time and that's cause for most of my list as it is, but this was a bit of an OT disappointment.
Do you feel Boba was redeemed in 'The Book of...'? I quite enjoyed the show and I never really got the fascination with the character from the original trilogy.

Do you feel Boba was redeemed in 'The Book of...'? I quite enjoyed the show and I never really got the fascination with the character from the original trilogy.
It's fine I guess. I wasn't very impressed but if other people were then I suppose it did its duty. He was never my biggest sell either and The Book was just, eh. So overall impression is sure, more screentime but it didn't boost my interest in him.

I can't say I dislike any of the characters, even Jar Jar. However, I haven't watched the newer ones, generally speaking. I've only seen the first new one at the theater and that was along time ago.

Back