• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Who is your best commander?

Noobslayer

All warfare is based on deception
There are a whole lot of commanders that you can use when playing Dawn of War rts game. We have Farseer Macha, Lord Commander Solaria, Gabriel Angelos and a host of others. Which Commander do you like to use and why?

My name is Gabriel Angelos, and that answers the question of who my favourite commander is. This commander is quite intelligent and makes playing Dawn of War simply beautiful and exciting for me!

My go-to commander is absolutely Gabriel Angelos. He's indeed a very versatile and thoughtful leader. His abilities are very outstanding and his voice acting really gets to me.

I prefer Farseer Macha, she's a very powerful and mysterious commander. a unique playstyle. Her mystical powers add a whole level of excitement to the game.

My go-to commander is absolutely Gabriel Angelos. He's indeed a very versatile and thoughtful leader. His abilities are very outstanding and his voice acting really gets to me.

Thank you for picking me as your favourite commander. I will always make you proud in the game 😎

Back