• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Which Story and Universe is your favourite in Command and Conquer?

spongebob

Gets mad then gets over it
Tiberium Universe, Red Alert Universe and Generals Universe are the three main universe in Command and Conquer. Each one of them have a different storyline that makes it unique.

My favorite story and universe will be the Red Alert Universe. It comes with an alternate history where the Allies battle the Soviet Union, and later the Empire of the Rising Sun. It's more interesting for me than the rest.

Which Story and Universe is your favourite in Command and Conquer?

I will go with the Tiberium universe as my pick, and the reason is simply because it has got this depth and has a bit of complexity that makes me engage more when I play in this universe. I am not saying that the Red Alert universe is not great, but I will always want to play in the Tiberium universe.

I will go with the Tiberium universe as my pick, and the reason is simply because it has got this depth and has a bit of complexity that makes me engage more when I play in this universe. I am not saying that the Red Alert universe is not great, but I will always want to play in the Tiberium universe.
There's a good reason why they gave multiple options gamers can choose. They understand our individual differences will impact on our preferences in choosing. What I'm trying to say is that each universe is unique in its own way.

There's a good reason why they gave multiple options gamers can choose. They understand our individual differences will impact on our preferences in choosing. What I'm trying to say is that each universe is unique in its own way.

While each universe has its uniqueness, it is important for players to know the benefits of going for one instead of the other. Just like your highlighted your reason for picking the Red Alert universe, another player has the decision to make whether to use it or not.

Back