• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Which RTS Games Has The Best Soundtrack?

Ini

All warfare is based on deception
It's time to discuss about the soundtracks that make our RTS games even more epic. I love the the iconic themes of StarCraft and the orchestral of Total War. Honestly, these soundtracks plays a huge role in my gameplay and immersed me in the game world. Don’t you agree? Which RTS game has your favorite soundtrack?

For me, the SttarCraft II's soundtrack is unbeatable. The orchestral elements in this soundtrack is so compelling. I enjoy each and every time I listened to it.

Age of Empires II's soundtrack gets to me and it's incredibly underrated. It's amazing how the instrumentals perfectly capture the game's atmosphere.

Age of Empires II's soundtrack gets to me and it's incredibly underrated. It's amazing how the instrumentals perfectly capture the game's atmosphere.

AoE really needs more love for its soundtrack, it's kind of up there with the Final Fantasy series ost. Needs more attention.

Back