• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Which RTS Games Has the Best Customization Options ?

Ini

All warfare is based on deception
The customization in RTS games is one of the features that is close to my heart in RTS games. I’m always looking for the games that offer the best options for tailoring my experience. So, I prefer games with deep unit customization or robust map editors. Share your top picks and why you love them.

You should try playing Age of Empires IV. It is one of those rts games that can offer you a different level of experience as one who would want to enjoy playing rts game as it is a complete game for me. Also, StarCraft II makes you enjoy playing rts games with its great customization options.

I think that Factorio has the best options amongst RTS games for players to customize. One of such options for players to save and load blueprints of their factory designs. This allows you to them to easily replicate structures. And they have a strong community that provides mods that can be installed to have different features in gameplay.

StarCraft II has been so amazing with unit customization options that I've tried out. The game's modding community has been active, and it's very easy to find custom games with unique units, modes, and maps. I love how it allows me to create my own custom units.

Back