• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Which is your preferred gaming system to use to play RTS games?

Maria

All warfare is based on deception
A wide array of gaming consoles are available on the market today, each offering unique features and capacities. When it comes to playing real-time strategy games, options like the PlayStation and Xbox are popular choices. However, the personal computer is my preferred platform for playing RTS games due to its flexibility and ease of use. Whenever I visit my aunt's house, I take the opportunity to play on their PC, as I only have a laptop at my place. I particularly appreciate a personal computer's customization options, which allow me to tailor my gaming experience to my preferences. What about you? Which gaming system do you prefer for playing RTS games, and why do you choose it?

I agree that PCs are very awesome for RTS games, but for me, I think I prefer playing on my Xbox. There is something so unique about using my controller to navigate and command my units.

If it's not PC most of the time, I wouldn't be interested in playing any RTS games. This is because PC have the best specs to play such games. Those who play RTS games on mobile phones are really trying.

It is either PlayStation or PC. I am not even a fan of mobile gaming, let alone RTS on it.

I agree that PCs are very awesome for RTS games, but for me, I think I prefer playing on my Xbox. There is something so unique about using my controller to navigate and command my units.

As a consoles lover, I agree with you that playing on the Xbox or PlayStation consoles is cool. I have had my best experiences doing so with a couple of RTS games that I've been able to play over a period of time.

I like playing RTS on PC. Even though I have tried PlayStation for RTS gaming, I am more at ease with PC. I use mechanical keyboard and vertical mouse which makes gaming experience better

My windows laptop would be my first choice, but at the moment due to my line of work and the state of my system I don't play games with it. I mostly use my smartphone for playing RTS games.

Back