• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What's your favourite RTS game soundtrack?

spongebob

Gets mad then gets over it
When it comes to any video game including RTS games, soundtracks have always added more flair to them. They bring in and out the war mode in playing those games. I don't think anyone would find it entertaining to play any RTS games without soundtracks.

Total Annihilation has an epic soundtrack. Easily my fave.

When it comes to any video game including RTS games, soundtracks have always added more flair to them. They bring in and out the war mode in playing those games. I don't think anyone would find it entertaining to play any RTS games without soundtracks.

When it comes to soundtracks from RTS games, Age of Empire 2: The Age of Kings - "The Imperial Age" is that is always singing on my mind. I like the song used there so so much.

The truth is that there are many RTS games with very good soundtracks, but if I have to choose just one, I would choose Starcraft, it brings back too many good memories.

Back