• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What's your favourite playing platform?

What's your choice?

• Mobile

• PC

• Consoles

Results are only viewable after voting.

The General

All warfare is based on deception
RTS games have expanded to the gaming platform of PC, consoles and mobile phones. This makes it possible for gamers to play their choice of games on any platform which is available to them without being limited.

What's your favourite playing platform for the RTS games which you're into? Is it on Consoles, PC or Mobile devices?

It's gotta be PC. PC Master Race, right? I find console RTS games to be a little bit lacklustre and I just can't get away with anything other than casual games on mobile.

Mobile is a no. It is so casual for an RTS game to be played well.
You are limited to buttons on screen, with perhaps some touch gestures like pinch and zoom to aid you. So compared to a mouse and keyboard on PC, it’s inaccurate and limited.

Same can be said for console, hence the best platform is PC.

Maybe with games likes Battle Aces on the up, are we going to see a change of focus towards games being played on mobile device? The mobile gaming scene is worth billions.

I play on PC even though I also have a console for gaming. I have a Mechanical Keyboards which makes PC gaming super easy and of course more accurate

RTS games are too complex for consoles to manage them effectively. PC Mater Race.

Back