• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What's your favourite mobile strategy game?

The General

All warfare is based on deception
With how popular the mobile gaming platform is becoming everyday, it's not surprising there are so many RTS games available for gamers to play to their satisfaction.

Some of the popular releases so far on the mobile gaming platform are ;

1. Clash of Clans
2. Boom Beach
3. XCOM: Enemy Within
4. Fire Emblem Heroes
5. Tropico
6. Civilization VI
7. Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions

There are still so many of them to be mentioned. Which one's have been your favourites?

Well, I play a couple of games on my Android phone but none of these games are strategy games. I have played Clash of Clans, though. In fact Clash of Clans is also one of the earliest games I have played on mobile phone.

I used to lay Boom Beach loads but kind of lost its enjoyment after a while. Too boring. I don't think there are any really good mobile games on RTS as they are too complex if they are really good.

I used to lay Boom Beach loads but kind of lost its enjoyment after a while. Too boring. I don't think there are any really good mobile games on RTS as they are too complex if they are really good.

There are a lot of those games. What you would need to do is focus on finding out the game that gives you what you want as that is something that is very important. Enjoying yourself while playing those games is what really matters.

I fancy mobile strategy games, particularly Clash Royale. It has been my go-to mobile strategy game if I want to relax. I remember spending several hours playing it during the height of COVID-19 pandemic. One of the most attractive features is the card collection feature, which allows me to obtain and improve cards to increase their powers. Although my interest for the game has declined, I still find myself returning to it on a regular basis, just not with the same passion as previously.

Back