• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What's Your Favorite Species in Star Wars?

I would go with the popular specie in Star Wars and that's going to be the Humans. They are by far one of the most prolific specie in Star Wars franchise known all over galaxies. They appeared in almost every system. After the Humans, my next favourite is going to be Sith for the obvious reasons of being a fan of Darth Vader.

My favorite species in Star Wars is the Wookiees. I love their strength, loyalty, and distinctive appearance with all that hair. Chewbacca is such an iconic character, and their homeworld of Kashyyyk is visually stunning. Plus, who wouldn't want a Wookiee as their co-pilot?

My favourite? Good question, there are too many to pick from. Mine would be Barabel, savage predators from the primitive world, are also Lizardmen with no the full "Scorekeeper" act.

Back