• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What's your favorite ship in Star Wars?

Heatman

Occasionally wets himself under pressure
Personally for me, The Executor which is Darth Vader’s signature ship is my favourite ship in the entire Star Wars franchise. I might be biased with my choice because Darth Vader is my favourite character in Star Wars, so everything about him stands out for me.

Do you have any favorite ship in Star Wars? Which one is your favorite?

The Millennium Falcon, unquestionably. The scene in The Force Awakens where Han first walks into the ship is incredible, and one of the best scenes in the sequel. It's been a part of almost every movie, as well, and was basically half the plot of an entire movie (Solo). I'm not sure how anyone could really argue otherwise, lol.

My favorite ship in Star Wars is the Millennium Falcon. It's a legendary and iconic ship with a lot of character and history. Plus, it has a cool and unique design that sets it apart from other ships in the Star Wars universe.

Some great picks here. Going to be a little different to what the others have said here.
I approve of the TIE Interceptor greatly. It seems fierce. And the Jedi Starfighter is not too bad either. It appears to be the offspring of an A-Wing as well as a TIE.

Back