• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What's your favorite RTS game settings

eLdavis

Gets mad then gets over it
Over the years RTS games has been blessed with various settings ranging from historical to modern military, fantasy, and even science fiction with so many others. Each settings have different features and gameplay that makes it a lot more unique. Let's take fantasy for example, this settings is usually filled with magical world, mystical creatures and even mages and wizards. What's your favorite RTS game settings and why?

Historical vs. Sci-Fi Settings: Compare and contrast RTS games set in historical contexts (e.g

reddit.com

reddit.com

I really find historical settings to be the best for RTS games personally. I think so because it is based on events that happened in real life. Some of them, we have read about. And we can relate with them as we encounter them in the game.

I like both historical and fantasy settings. I have been a fan of both since I was young. I am open to experiencing different settings for a change of pace. I am eager to explore and discover which setting resonates with me the most. I have tried the military before, and I enjoyed it. It is a good idea to explore different settings, so we would able to know which ones suit our taste and be able to improve our gaming skills, especially when it comes to RTS games.

Back