• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What's your favorite quote in Star Wars?

Heatman

Occasionally wets himself under pressure
I can say that one of the most popular quotes that was used in the Star Wars franchise is "May the Force be with you."

There's no Star Wars fan who's not familiar with this quote. It's like a signature key quote in Star Wars.

Which other quotes used in Star Wars that caught your attention?

"Luke, I am your father." and "I find your lack of faith disturbing." are two of my favorite quotes from Star Wars. I'm sure everyone remembers when they were said.

Another challenging question to ask! "May the Force be with you" is among of the most recognisable phrases in the whole series and in cinematic the past. Though there's countless greater lines in the more than 130 hours of Star Wars material, these are some of the best ones, arranged according to the film or television programme that contains they show up.

When I think of Star Wars quotes from movies the ones that come to mind which are my favourites are "Hello there", "Luke, I am your father" and of course, the most popular one and one that many use for all kinds of reasons, it even has it's own day now with my May the 4th and that is "May the force be with you"

It's "Join me and together we will rule the galaxy as father and son", something like that or maybe that's the exact thing. Anyway, who could forget that? I love that line. :D

Who can forget "Your lack of faith is disturbing (Darth Vader)". :D I think a long with saying that, he also killed the guy. It's actually very disturbing, really.

Back