• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What's your favorite chat messenger?

Heatman

Occasionally wets himself under pressure
Currently, my favourite chat messenger is stuck between WhatsApp and Discord. WhatsApp have being my most used before I was introduced to Discord. I have more of my friends on WhatsApp than Discord which makes it what I still use most of the time but I'm really having a good with Discord so far.

What's your favorite chat messenger?

I use Facebook Messenger for personal communication, mostly with friends and family. I use Telegram and Discord for work related communication. I have accounts with Whatsapp and Viber but I do not use these messaging apps too much.

I dislike conventional messengers as a rule. Discord is where you'd most likely find me despite it being a devil of its own, because others are just too obscure for general use and I refuse to do much with other mainstream ones.

I understand that a lot of people are coming to terms that there are some Chat messengers that are not cool. However, I have been good with using WhatsApp. It is one chat messenger where I can relate with a lot of my friends on a daily basis without feeling bored.

I am on Facebook messenger a lot but in the past I was into Yahoo messenger. Anyway, I'm not much into chatting like that these days. In fact, it's just tech overload.

Someone told me last week to stop messaging him on Skype because it was so outdated LOL

I totally use Discord with my gamer friends, and Slack for work.

Back