• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What's your best YouTube channel for RTS games?

The General

All warfare is based on deception
Are you of the habit of following any specific YouTube channels for any RTS games you love to play to get more information and knowledge on how to beat the game? If you do follow one, which YouTube channel is that? How long have you been following it?

Screenshot_20240821-060747_YouTube.webp
Well, my go-to YouTube channel for RTS games is LowkoTV. I've actually lost count of the numbers of years I've been following Lowko. It's an amazing resource for StarCraft II and other RTS games.

It's the The Generals Gentleman YouTube channel that I follow consistently when it comes to getting contents on RTS games like Company of Heroes, Command & Conquer, and Dawn of War.

Gamegen is a YouTube channel that post RTS ideas and mechanics. It mentions list of the best games, the easiest and the hardest to play. I found out about it not long ago.

During the height of the pandemic, while quickly searching for YouTube channels dedicated to real-time strategy games, I discovered Sampstra Games, a hidden gem. It showcases old RTS games and introduces fans to current and upcoming game titles in the genre. Sampstra Games distinguishes itself by providing RTS enthusiasts with enjoyable content. Whether extensive game reviews, creative gameplay strategies, or witty comments, this channel has something for everyone who enjoys real-time strategy games. I truly enjoy this RTS YouTube channel!

I never miss a cast. My go-to is Gyle: Gyle

Appreciate it's 'only' Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, but its often epic!

View attachment 10
Well, my go-to YouTube channel for RTS games is LowkoTV. I've actually lost count of the numbers of years I've been following Lowko. It's an amazing resource for StarCraft II and other RTS games.

This channel helps me understand a lot on how to play StarCraft II better and I will recommend it to newbies who are working on finding their feet in playing most of the RTS games that they enjoy playing.

The only youtube channel that I follow which creates content on RTS games is GameGen. I follow a couple of youtube channels like gameranxTV and IGN for game related content and somethiens they also create videos for RTS games.

Back