• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What's your best mobile RTS games?

The General

All warfare is based on deception
There are so many RTS games available on the mobile gaming platform. Some of the one's which I've played are Art of War 3: Global Conflict, DomiNations, Company of Heroes, Iron Marines and Clash of Clans.

Which one among all of mobile RTS games you've played is your favourite? Why do you love that particular RTS game?

My favorite mobile RTS game is Iron Marines. This game is more like another version of StarCraft but in mobile. The graphics is amazing and the missions are as challenging as that of StarCraft.

I don't usually play so much on mobile platform when it comes to RTS games but Art of War 3: Global Conflict and Rise of Kingdoms have stood out as my best mobile RTS games.

When it comes to playing RTS games on mobile, Rome: Total War and Raid: Shadow Legends are the two games that I enjoy playing. I like Rome: Total War because it is an RTS game that is based on historical events in ancient Rome.

When it comes to playing RTS games on mobile, Rome: Total War and Raid: Shadow Legends are the two games that I enjoy playing. I like Rome: Total War because it is an RTS game that is based on historical events in ancient Rome.
A good friend of mine tried to introduce me into playing Raid: Shadow Legends but I wasn't taking him or the game seriously. How would you rate the game? Let me know if it's something I will start playing.

I don't usually play so much on mobile platform when it comes to RTS games but Art of War 3: Global Conflict and Rise of Kingdoms have stood out as my best mobile RTS games.
I have heard about rise of kingdoms but haven't really tried it, how would you rate the game and what's the graphics like? I would really love to hear your review about it.

I have heard about rise of kingdoms but haven't really tried it, how would you rate the game and what's the graphics like? I would really love to hear your review about it.
The game's graphics looks very good as usual. Even though it's a mobile phone RTS game, the developers put in great effort in making it good. This is a gameplay of it for you to see how good it is.

I am not highly knowledgeable about RTS games, but Clash of Clans is my favorite mobile RTS game. The gameplay is pretty basic, and I have been playing for many years. It is still on my smartphone and tablet, so I can play whenever I feel like it. In addition, the graphics are outstanding, and the game is free to play. Hehe. It is okay to socialize in this game because the majority of the players are people I knew back then.

Well, the only RTS video games that I have tried for mobile devices are Clash Royale and Clash of Clans, and of these my favorite was Clash of Clans in its golden age when there were many players in the game, especially because I played with some friends and it was quite fun.

Back