• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What's the oldest game you own?

Ravenfreak

Ready for deployment
So what's the oldest game you currently own? Do you still have the means of playing this game? The oldest game I have in my collection is Super Mario Bros 2. I have a NES and a Retron 5 so I can still play it. For those not familiar with the Retron 5, it's a emulation console that can play NES, Famicom, SNES, Genesis/Mega Drive, GB, GBC, and GBA games. You can get an adapter to play Game Gear games on it as well.

Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) for me can be said to be the oldest game that I have. I like how some of the popular players were built with great skills and that is the reason I can't just let go of the game.

I still have some of my games on my SEGA console. One of the game is The Punisher. I played the game so many times with my brother. He made it easier for me to beat the game so many times. My SEGA is still working very well now.

Back