• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What's the most expensive RTS game version you've bought?

spongebob

Gets mad then gets over it
To the best of my knowledge, most RTS games sold in the Standard Edition are priced at $40 to $60. This can increase to $80 and $150 if you're interested in buying the Deluxe/Collector’s Editions of the game. What a gamer decides to buy is based on their budget and what works for them.

What's the most expensive RTS game version you've bought?

I'm too cheap to spend a lot of money on games. Besides, most RTS seems to be very reasonabley priced.

I am quite a frugal spender, particularly regarding real-time strategy games. However, after hearing positive reviews, I decided to buy Age of Empires IV for $40 in a gaming store in a mall near my parents' house. I wanted to do something special for my older brother's birthday, so I gave it to him. Even though it was a little expensive, seeing how much he liked it made me happy. I do not think I will buy an expensive RTS game again. LOL

I'm too cheap to spend a lot of money on games. Besides, most RTS seems to be very reasonabley priced.
You're too cheap to spend... 😂 😂 😂 This guy you're very funny. I get your point of what you're trying to say, so don't worry about it.

Yes, RTS game's developers knows well to make some of their game's version affordable and also have the pricey one's. This is to carter for everyone.

There aren't very many AAA RTS titles. Homeworld 3 is £49.99. That's probably at the high end of the scale.

Total War: Warhammer III was the most expensive RTS game I've bought. I paid $59.99 USD for the base game. I also bought a DLC pack at $9.99.

Back