• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What's the faction in Dawn of War with the biggest strength?

spongebob

Gets mad then gets over it
I know there are so many things to consider when you're looking at picking the best faction in Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War based on context, type of matches, player's skills level and the expansion being played.

If you're to generally choose the best faction with all things being equal, which one is it going to be?

That's a good question! If I had to pick one, my strongest team would be the Space Marines. This is because they have really cool armor and can fight really well too.

The spez marines are the most vanilla and easy to use but this doesn;t make the the strongest. Each has strangths and weaknesses.

The Space Marines are the superheroes in the space and they possess strong armor that can do a lot of damage. But, what you need to know is, each of the team has its own special powers and ways of playing. So, I prefer choosing the one that resonates with me.

Considering Dawn of War (the first game) with Space Marines, Chaos, Eldar and Orks. Which of them resonates most, @Ini?

Considering Dawn of War (the first game) with Space Marines, Chaos, Eldar and Orks. Which of them resonates most, @Ini?
My best is the Space Marines. They're very strong and brave. I also like the Orks, they're fun too!

Back