• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What's the best RTS games with the strongest story/campaign you've played?

The General

All warfare is based on deception
Most RTS games come with a good story/campaign which makes it a very good entertaining experience for gamers who make out time to play it. I've playing many RTS games but StarCraft II will be the one with the strongest story I enjoyed more than the rest. This is because of its three expansive campaigns which are Wings of Liberty, Heart of the Swarm, and Legacy of the Void.

What's the best RTS games with the strongest story/campaign you've played?

Of all real time strategy games I have played StarCraft II is the best RTS game with the strongest story campaign. What I like about this game is its narrative is epic, it has well-developed characters and plot twists that can keep everyone hooked. When you play it, you will feel that each mission is unique, blending storytelling with gameplay.

I really enjoyed the Supreme Commander setting and story. But then I enjoy science fiction more than real ife stuff. The story might be a bit cliched but its still solid. I think it was very well recieved yoo.

Back