• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What is the best faction for beginners in Dawn of War?

spongebob

Gets mad then gets over it
In order to succeed in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, a newbie to the game should go with factions they can easily learn how to manipulate and play effectively.

Between choosing and starting with the Eldar or the Space Marines, which one would be the best option for a newbie?

That's a great question to ask. When you're new to Dawn of War, it's just like when you are starting to learn a new sport. What you want to do is to start with a team that's easy to play with. In my opinion, I think the Space Marines are the best team for beginners.

The Space Marines is the best for beginner's in Dawn of War. I said this because they are very simple to learn, and you can still have lots of fun playing with them. A beginner can use the Space Marines to train and prepare themselves for more complex factions.

Space Marines are the best starting faction. They’re versatile, forgiving, and offer a balanced playstyle that is easy to learn. They certainly have strong units, good armor, and a lot of community support!!

Eldar, on the other hand, are more advanced, relying on speed, precision, and fragile but powerful units, which can be punishing for new players. Start with Space Marines to master the basics, then explore Eldar’s tactical depth once you’re more experienced I would say..

Back