• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What is a Star Wars game that doesn't exist, that you WANT to see?

kensonplays

Ready for deployment
I'd love a game that's sort of like a mix of survival and Battlefront. Of course, where servers can enable/disable PVP and set to PVE, for example.

Oh lets see. Half life Kotor 3, some grand strategy modern successor of Empire At War or even a total war blend, maybe a campaign that explores a sith storyline. I've mulled on what that might look like a few times.

Relatedly a detective-type story which I know wouldn't sell well but could be a fun campaign, like I don't know, a bounty hunter/jedi investigator/some dude in a universe that takes advantage of star wars niches. I can't say that would be a bestseller, but a mind can wander.

Jedi academy remaster with the galactic legacy mod and extended scripting to make scenarios would have me buried in the sand indefinitely I think.

Oh lets see. Half life Kotor 3, some grand strategy modern successor of Empire At War or even a total war blend, maybe a campaign that explores a sith storyline. I've mulled on what that might look like a few times.

Relatedly a detective-type story which I know wouldn't sell well but could be a fun campaign, like I don't know, a bounty hunter/jedi investigator/some dude in a universe that takes advantage of star wars niches. I can't say that would be a bestseller, but a mind can wander.

Jedi academy remaster with the galactic legacy mod and extended scripting to make scenarios would have me buried in the sand indefinitely I think.
I wouldn't mind seeing a successor to empire at war too. Didn't play much of it, but I do enjoy Red Alert (1 & 2, 3 is ok)

We are really missing a Star Wars 4X game. At first it might seem like there wouldn’t be enough factions to choose from, but I guess it depends on the era it was set.
Star Wars Rebellion/Supremacy ran with the Empire and the Rebel Alliance. That was a neat little game. A bit dry for some.

You could have:

The Hutt Cartel
Chiss Acendancy
Trade Federation
Correllia
Alderraan
Zygerrian Slave Empire
The Galactic Empire
The Republic

Lots to choose from with a bit of research.

I'd love a game that's sort of like a mix of survival and Battlefront. Of course, where servers can enable/disable PVP and set to PVE, for example.
Imaginе a Star Wars gamе whеrе you can еxplorе a vast and opеn world, likе a rolе-playing advеnturе. You'll go on еxciting quеsts across diffеrеnt planеts and havе thе frееdom to choosе sidеs and influеncе thе fatе of thе galaxy. Thе gamе will lеt you crеatе your own uniquе charactеr, bе it a Jеdi, Sith, or еvеn somеthing nеw with Forcе powеrs. With so much to еxplorе, dеcidе, and impact, this gamе will bе an amazing еxpеriеncе for all Star Wars fans.

Personally, I feel that every Star Wars fan would definitely want something done like an Obi-Wan reboot. Obi-Wan is definitely one of fan's favourite when it comes to the Star Wars franchise. So, a reboot that's going cover most of Obi-Wan's best moments from episode 1 to his final battle with Darth Vader will be something good to have.

A Star Wars game that doesn't exist but I would like to see is a multiplayer open-world RPG where players can choose to be Jedi, Sith, or smugglers, and explore a vast galaxy together, engaging in epic lightsaber duels, space battles, and engaging in morally complex quests.

Back