• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What games do you think deserve a remaster?

Al

Howdy, I'm Al
Staff member
Website
rtshq.net
I’d love to see Syndicate remade. It’s an isometric real-time tactical and strategic game from Bullfrog.

Also, Wip3Out 2097. That was an awesome racer on PS2.

I’ll think of more. What would you want to see remastered?

Legend of Legaia, my personal favorite RPG on the PS1 needs a remaster or a remake. It'll never happen though, heck I'd just be happy to be able to play it on my PS5. I know you can play it on a PS3, but you can't beat the game since the game stops running at a certain point in the game... I like it much better than Legend of Dragoon and that one seems to overshadow LOL.

Surprisingly I have an OG that I think should get a remaster, but I doubt it would happen. Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. I feel a classic like this needs a remaster to get other generations into the game that made the Legend of Zelda series so good.

Back