• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What game would you pick for Game of the Year 2023?

Ravenfreak

Ready for deployment
With the game awards coming up, the nominations for game of the year are Super Mario Wonder, Alan Wake 2, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Balder's Gate 3, Spider Man 2, and Resident Evil 4. However, which game would you pick for game of the year 2023? It doesn't need to be any of the games listed above. I personally would pick Sonic Superstars, it's a great game that goes back to the 16-bit Sonic routes that adds some new gimmicks just like the old Genesis games did. I also don't think Resident Evil 4 deserves to be in this list, it's essentially a remaster of a remake of a game that came out in 2005 originally on the GameCube.

Personally for me, it's definitely going to be Spider Man 2. Anyone whose played the game will admit that it's the best that's been released so far this year.

Personally for me, it's definitely going to be Spider Man 2. Anyone whose played the game will admit that it's the best that's been released so far this year.

I have not played Spider Man 2 although a lot of friends have said a lot of amazing things about it. I am looking at playing it before the month ends and see how good it is.

I have not played Spider Man 2 although a lot of friends have said a lot of amazing things about it. I am looking at playing it before the month ends and see how good it is.
Marvel's used to be somehow not well coordinated when developing some of their video games but they got it right with the Marvel's Spider-Man 2. It have been an incredible release for 2023.

Back