• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What elements create an exceptional RTS game?

Maria

All warfare is based on deception
There are a wide variety of real-time strategy games on the market, each offering a unique experience. Exceptional RTS games stand out by providing players with an immersive and interesting game setting that draws them in and keeps them engrossed. These games also feature high-quality graphics that boost the overall gaming experience. In addition, they facilitate teamwork among players, offering various game modes that cater to different play styles and preferences. Furthermore, a stable and intuitive control system is indispensable to ensure that players can fully immerse themselves in the game without any frustrating technical barriers. What else can you add to this list?

As much as I love playing RTS games with good graphics, it's not the main priority for me when I'm looking for one that stood out. The game's mechanics and overall gameplay wraps things up for me as the main features that set any RTS games apart.

Back