• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What do you like so much about Master Yoda?

Heatman

Occasionally wets himself under pressure
There's no Star Wars fans who's not familiar with Master Yoda. He's legendary Jedi master with a very strong connection to the Force. Master Yoda played a very big part in the training Jedi's for 800 years and in the Clone wars.

What's the best thing that you love about Master Yoda?

Yoda is one of my least favourite characters. He was okay in Empire Strikes Back, but when he started jumping and somersaulting all over in the prequels I lost all suspension of disbelief.

To be honest, setting aside the disbelief aspect I find him to be an intentional example of everything that went downhill with the Jedi Order. Such age, such power, such narrow vision and even later, advice of indeterminate usefulness.

The speaking is novel but even that rather bugs me sometimes >.<

Yoda is one of my least favourite characters. He was okay in Empire Strikes Back, but when he started jumping and somersaulting all over in the prequels I lost all suspension of disbelief.
Well, I wouldn't argue about that play in his acting of jumping and somersaulting all over in the prequels to have felt kind of odd. I've heard others complained about the same thing. Although, I wouldn't write of him having a knack for saving the lives of many civilians, Clones and Jedi as something that I loved so much about him.

Back