• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What catches your attention the most about an RTS game?

riberet19

All warfare is based on deception
What catches my attention the most is the care given to the troops and their development, I think it is the best that an RTS video game can develop, that and the variety of resources or how to use them, it makes you think a lot your strategies.

RTG game is not just about fund and entertainment, it is also about mental exercise. You will have to rake your brains to play the game. This is what makes me play RTS games again and again.

For me it's the graphics and gameplay. The first thing that catches my mind is how good or bad the graphics is, then once I get pass that, I tend to notice the overall gameplay.

The most impressive thing for me is when rts games have a better gameplay. I want to play games that are quite interesting with different missions that can keep me glued to my gaming device. If the gameplay is trash, I would quickly lose interest in that type of game.

Back