• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What are the best strategies for playing Company of Heroes?

The General

All warfare is based on deception
Company of Heroes was just recently introduced to me by my old time classmate. I don't want to start out playing the game without having the best Information and tips on how to be successful with it. I'm interested in knowing the best strategies which I can use to play the game and have a major breakthrough with it.

What are the best strategies for playing Company of Heroes?

Some of the effective strategies that you can utilize while playing Company of Heros include capturing and holding key resource points early and preserving and upgrading your units. Adaptability is very important and always adjust your strategy based on your opponent’s moves.

Go and stream YouTube or Twitch and watch experienced gamers play. This is the best way of having idea of how to play, eventually you will start getting the hang of it yourself.

Back