• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What are the best RTS games?

The General

All warfare is based on deception
Among all the RTS games which you have played, if you're to choose the best one's among them, which are going to be on your list?

What are going to be the criteria which you're going to be using to have them merit the best when compared to other RTS games in the genre?

When it comes to making a list of best RTS games, everyone has his own preference. For some of the best RTS games are Age of Empire series, StarCraft, Company of Heros, Warcraft, and Total Annihilation.

It's difficult to say which are the best RTS video games because we all have different tastes, but I think the best have been Starcraft, Warcraft, Age of Empires and Imperivm.

It's difficult to say which are the best RTS video games because we all have different tastes, but I think the best have been Starcraft, Warcraft, Age of Empires and Imperivm.
It seems age of empire is a very popular RTS game, I have seen this name pop up several times already. How good is the game, like what is your experience with it.

Back