• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

What annoys you the most?

svjiminfxv

Ready for deployment
I am someone who gets easily annoyed at some things and one of the main things that annoys me is when people are not aware of their surroundings and instead stand right in the way in the middle of a busy street or even store to talk to someone they see.

What are some things that annoy you the most?

I don't tend to get annoyed too easily and it does take a lot before I do end up getting annoyed. Saying that, the things that tend to annoy me the most are

1. People who like to stop dead in front of you either in the street or in a store and have no awareness of their surroundings
2. People who clearly try to pull the wool over your eyes by putting on a front hoping you will not realize their motive, they are always easy to catch out and knowing they are doing that just angers me more.

To be all honest about this? The most annoying thing I deal with daily is stupid people. Don't get me wrong, we all have a lapse in judgment. but these people don't have common sense annoys me to no end.

Back