• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Vader, the TV series

Al

Howdy, I'm Al
Staff member
Website
rtshq.net

Now, this would be something I could get behind (sadly, its just a fan-made image). I TV show charting Vader's journey from between the prequel trilogy and A New Hope. What do you imaging the series would look like?

In the series, we could go back to Anakin Skywalker's early years as a Jedi Knight. We would see how he was trained and his close connections with Obi-Wan Kenobi and Padmé Amidala. Anakin would face tough challenges as he struggled with the temptations of the dark side. Throughout the show, we would follow Anakin's rise in the Jedi Order, witnessing important events during the Clone Wars that would shape his future and ultimately transform him into Darth Vader.

I expect a show like this would primarily explore Vader's time, well, as such in vivid detail. I expect this might never reach full TV potential but iirc it's already been explored by comics to some extent and so that's probably the horse to bet on. Plenty of interesting material to go around.

I've never been a comic fan - of any subject, but I have seen some excerpts featuring my favourite Dark Lord. Perhaps an adaptation for TV?

Vader is my favorite character (Sorry Yoda...) so I would love for there to be more of Vader in the live action stuff.

I dont trust Disney at the moment, maybe if they had a change of leadership and they start focusing on doing actual good movies rather then just trying to send some sort of social justice message to the public I could get on board... :)

I would hope to watch a series that would be a gripping and dark exploration of Darth Vader's journey from Anakin Skywalker to Sith Lord. Filled with intense lightsaber battles, political intrigue, and emotional turmoil, the series would delve into the inner struggles and motivations of one of the most iconic villains in cinematic history.

Back