• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Unveiling the Terror of 'From': All You Need to Know

Al

Howdy, I'm Al
Staff member
Website
rtshq.net
View attachment 25

The inaugural season of "From," a sci-fi horror drama created by John Griffin, made its debut in February 2022. Despite being an underrated series, it garnered substantial critical acclaim, leading to its renewal. The second season, also receiving praise from both audiences and critics, has been available on streaming since April 23, 2023.

The series unfolds within an eerie and enigmatic Middle American town plagued by nocturnal monsters. Its unfortunate residents are trapped in this forsaken place, unable to escape under any circumstances.

Read the article: https://eatsleepgamerepeat.net/unveiling-the-terror-of-from-all-you-need-to-know/

Has anyone else watched From? It's the best thing I've seen on TV in a very long time.

I have heard of From but never watched it, not even a single episode. However, this is one of the TV series only my list. I have read a lot of good reviews about the show. By the way, have they announced season 2? I am asking this question because I do not like to watch shows that get shelved in the second or third season.

Yes. Both season one & two of From are available. I watched both in the space of ten days.

Back