• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Twin Peaks

Ravenfreak

Ready for deployment
My spouse has been watching Twin Peaks recently and is currently watching season 3. It's a bizarre series created by Mark Frost and David Lynch that takes place in a town called Twin Peaks that focuses around solving the case of the murder of Laura Palmer. It's a quite popular show and even has a cult following. The show was canceled in 1991, but was revived for one season in 2017. It's a bit too bizarre for my tastes, which is why I haven't really been keeping up with it like my spouse has. However, I'm curious to see if anyone else has watched it before and if you enjoyed it.

I was around when Twin Peaks was ‘a thing’ but I never thought to watch it. Do you recommend it?

I was around when Twin Peaks was ‘a thing’ but I never thought to watch it. Do you recommend it?
If you're into mystery and science fiction stuff you'll like it. Reminds me a bit of the X Files but more off the wall. I wasn't even born yet when the first season aired, I was born in May of 1990 but the series aired in April of that year lol.

Back