• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Top 5 RTS Games of All Time - Share Your Rankings

Blitz

Gets mad then gets over it
I’m going to rank my top 5 RTS games of all time. Although, it's a tough one, but I'll start with

1. StarCraft II,

2. Age of Empires II,

3. Warcraft III,

4. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2, and

5. Company of Heroes.

What are your top picks? let's debate!

Those are great choices. For me, my top picks are : 1) StarCraft II, 2) Age of Empires IV, 3). Warcraft III, 4). Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun, and 5).Rise of Nations.

Here's my top 5 picks for the best RTS games of all time;

1. Company of Heroes

2. Age of Empires II

3. StarCraft II

4..Warcraft II, lastly

5. Total Annihilation.

I would say that my best RTS game of all time is Homeworld. The fact that it is set in space is the allure for me. Total War would easily come second. I love it for it Turn Based Strategy that makes a player to have that deep and complex experience. And then, I would talk about Company of Heroes. The tactical gameplay with the World War 2 plot makes it quite immersive. I think these three are the only deserving to enter into the conversation for all time best RTS games for me.

Back