• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

The Mandalorian

Yea, I've only seen the first season. I usually wait to watch TV shows with the family and they haven't said "it's time" yet for S2 or 3.

That happens here too. I will want to go on with a show and will be willing to do so, and then I get guilt tripped. "You're not going to watch that without me are you? I want to see it too."... Then get down here and let's watch it! Blimey! lol :D

I rеally, rеally like "Thе Mandalorian"! It has a fantastic story that totally grabs your attеntion, charactеrs that rеally pull you in, and thе quality of thе production is absolutеly incrеdiblе. It capturеs thе hеart of thе Star Wars univеrsе so wеll whilе also tеlling its own uniquе talе. Thе main charactеr, thе Mandalorian, is supеr fascinating with his calm attitudе and complicatеd sеnsе of right and wrong.

The Mandalorian is fantastic. I have watched all three seasons and still couldn't get enough of it. What I loved so much about the series is the adventure it brings you in. I'm really hoping for the 4th season which seems like we are going to get it since The Mandalorian creator Jon Favreau have even confirmed it that they have already written the script.

Back