• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

The last time you pre-ordered a game?

svjiminfxv

Ready for deployment
Pre-ordering games is something I can not say I do a lot, especially like I used to. I can't even remember the last time I pre-ordered a game it has been so long.

Have you pre-ordered any games lately? When was the last time you pre-ordered a game you were looking forward to?

The last video game that I pre ordered and said no more was Cyberpunk 2077. This game was a very big disappointment at launch. I regretted ever wasting my money to pre order the game. I've not pre ordered any game since then.

The last game I preordered was Sonic Superstars. I regret not getting the deluxe collector's edition from Japan though, we didn't get any special editions here in the states. I always pre order Sonic and Pokemon games since they're my favorite gaming franchises. I usually will wait for other games I'm interested in to be released.

Back