• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

The best RTS game for mobile

eLdavis

Gets mad then gets over it
Over the years there have been lots of mobile RTS games ranging from clash of clans, art of war 3, age of conquest and so on, which one would you consider to be the best mobile RTS game, and what's your reason for your answer. Is it based on storytelling, gameplay, mechanics, innovation or community?

There are many good RTS for mobile devices, but the one I personally liked the most is Clash of Clans, it was very popular for a long time, I am not a big fan of mobile RTS so I don't have many more experiences with this genre on these devices.

Clash of Clans is a classic strategy games for mobile. It is free-to-play. In the game you build a village and battle other players. Another good classic strategy game for mobile devices would be Clash of Royale, a strategy card game based on the Clash of Clans universe.

Back