• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

RTS HQ Tempest Rising: a Dream RTS for Command & Conquer Veterans

Articles from our main page.

Al

Howdy, I'm Al
Staff member
Website
rtshq.net

For those of us wishing for a return to the golden age of RTS, Tempest Rising is shaping up to be the answer. At launch the game promises two asymmetrical factions with another planned post-launch, two narrative campaigns as well as skirmish, custom games, and ranked multiplayer matchmaking. As an RTS fan, Tempest Rising needs to be on your high on your most-anticipated list. With over 29,000 people downloading the Tacticon demo, it has the potential to be the next Command and Conquer game we always wanted.

Welcome to the Battlefield, Commander.

This sounds like a good game for my obnoxious military friends to play. You know, those people who sit around and discuss the glory days of when they were in Kosovo and complain about current politics. Fortunately, some of them play World of Tanks, and so I think they would really like this game.

I'll wishlist it for them and hope it comes out. It would be fun for me to play it with them.

Back