• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

System Requirement for RTS Gaming on PC

Battlemind

Gets mad then gets over it
I use Dell G5 15 laptop for gaming. It has Intel Core i7-10750H processor and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB Graphics Card. It is good but certainly not the best. I am thinking about custom building a desktop computer for playing games, including RTS games, and I need recommendations for the specs.

\The better the better right. Get the most poer you can for your money., Bang for your Buck as the americans will say. I always think that ram is the most overlooked component.

The most important thing is that you can afford it. A higher computer or laptop would be able to handle more advanced games, especially most of the latest games we have these days.

The most important thing is that you can afford it. A higher computer or laptop would be able to handle more advanced games, especially most of the latest games we have these days.
But mostly they should be windows computers, since they are the best gaming PCs. Linux and Mac don’t do the work of windows when it comes to gaming.

But mostly they should be windows computers, since they are the best gaming PCs. Linux and Mac don’t do the work of windows when it comes to gaming.
My windows laptop has been petitioned into two parts, it's running on windows ans Linux. Linux is really not ment for gaming, I think it's for mostly bankers.

Back