• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Suggestion Suggestions Wanted: Game Specific Forums

RTSHQ

Command the Future of Strategy Gaming.
Staff member
Website
rtshq.net
We’re excited to have you here at the start of the RTS HQ journey. We are aiming to build the best real-time strategy community on the internet. You may have noticed that we already have several Game Specific Forums already available, each dedicated to popular titles within the RTS genre. These forums are the perfect place to dive deep into discussions, share strategies, and connect with fellow fans of your favourite games.

A community such as this is constantly evolving, and we want to make sure that these forums reflect your interests and passions. If there’s a particular game that you feel deserves its own dedicated forum or if there's a game you’re eager to discuss but don’t see it featured yet, we want to hear from you!

Please reach out and let us know which game you’d like to see added. If there’s enough interest from other members, we’ll gladly create a new forum for it. RTS HQ is all about bringing gamers together, and your input helps us make this community even better. Whether its classic titles or the latest releases, your opinion is key in shaping the future of our community.

Let's keep the conversation going!

Join the Revolution and Command the Future of Strategy Gaming.

I can understand the reluctance to introduce Warcraft into the conversation because World of Warcraft is an RPG. Blizzard didn't make it easy on you. Maybe put Starcraft in its own subforum but relegate Warcraft I and II to the classic RTS games forum?

Yes, StarCraft and Warcraft are both developed by Blizzard Entertainment. Before there was WoW there was WarCraft: Orcs & Humans. It'd be natural to cover both in the same forum. It was on my shortlist for the Game Specific Forums. Certainly worthy of inclusion.

You should maybe consider adding forums for new titles not just old ones. Games like B.A.R. are much more relevant than Age of Empires.

Fair comment, @Kane, and I'll explain my thinking. Those games, your BARS and your Sanctuary Shattered Suns are likely to get full sections, not just single subforums. But I don't want to overdo it at the start. Keep and eye on this and thanks for your suggestion. It's appreciated.

Back