• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

StarCraft

Maria

All warfare is based on deception
StarCraft, which was developed by Blizzard Entertainment, is one of the most popular classic RTS games up to this day. Its exceptional set of gameplay mechanics has enticed players for many decades. Players must properly handle resources, train armies set up bases, and more. The game has three separate races: Terran, Zerg, and Protoss, each with their own distinctive troops and playstyles. In addition, StarCraft has a striking narrative that engages the players of this game in its universe. Should you enjoy joining tournaments and challenge yourself, StarCraft is a good RTS game to play.

I played Starcraft for the first time when I was a child after having played the Warcraft games, from the first moment I played it I loved it despite its difficulty, I think it is the most difficult RTS game I have ever played, I almost always played with the Protoss faction

Starcraft is one of the best RTS games I have played, if not the best, it is quite complicated, and it is not a video game for everyone, the multi-player mode is also quite fun and the soundtrack is one of my favorites.

Back