• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Star Wars - Fallen Order

Dismal_Bliss

All warfare is based on deception
Website
carnivoretalk.com
This is the only Star Wars game I have played, and I absolutely love it. I have purchased the sequel, but I haven't played it yet as I am currently working though another game. We also own a video game called Lego Star Wars that my kids would play all the time but I'm not so interested in that one, lol.

I played this on my PS4. The graphics, the gameplay, and the story line were excellent. They really crafted a wonderful experience with this game.

Here is a synopsis from Wikipedia....

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order takes place five years after the events of Revenge of the Sith, in which the democratic Galactic Republic was replaced by the totalitarian Galactic Empire, which effectively controls the galaxy and oversaw the near-extermination of the Republic's peacekeepers, the Jedi Order. The game follows Jedi Padawan Cal Kestis (Cameron Monaghan), one of the few survivors of the Empire's Great Jedi Purge, who embarks on a mission to try and rebuild the Jedi Order while being hunted by the Second Sister (Elizabeth Grullón) and her partner, the Ninth Sister (Misty Lee), both trained by the Sith Lord Darth Vader (Scott Lawrence) as part of the Imperial Inquisitors program.

It's a very solid game, one of the best recent titles you can find. The sequel is certainly promising and I assume you're not looking at the PC port which is reportedly still very rough.

No, I don't do much PC gaming. I tried, but I prefer a controller and my recliner, all paired with my 65" LG OLED 4K TV that runs up to 120hz :D

I played Fallen Order on my PS4-Plus. I purchased the sequel for my PS5. I watched my son play it a little here and there and the graphics looked amazing and it looked like it was meant to feel more open world-ish. It's next on my list for sure.

I have played and completed the Star Wars - Fallen Order. It's one of the favorite Star Wars games released till date. What made the game stood out so much for me was how it delivered the high-level lightsaber action fans have craved for in years.

I have played and completed the Star Wars - Fallen Order. It's one of the favorite Star Wars games released till date. What made the game stood out so much for me was how it delivered the high-level lightsaber action fans have craved for in years.

The Star Wars - Fallen Order connected with fans in a way that some other star wars series didn't. The ability to make a lot of the players want to play this game was what made the difference for me as well.

Back