• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Standard Editions or Deluxe/Collector’s Editions?

spongebob

Gets mad then gets over it
Whenever you're interested in buying any RTS games of your choice which one do you always prefer to go for between buying Standard Editions or Deluxe/Collector’s Editions of those games? What's the reason why you would prefer buying Standard Editions over Deluxe Editions? Personally, I don't care so much about Deluxe Editions of my RTS games because I get everything I want from the game's Standard Editions.

Which one do you prefer between Standard Editions or Deluxe Editions of RTS games?

Well, frankly speaking, I go for the Deluxe Editions. They often come with extra content, art books, and unique in-game items that enhance the gaming experience. Plus, I like having something special to show my appreciation for the game. However, sometimes when I am on low budget, I also go for standard edition.

Well, frankly speaking, I go for the Deluxe Editions. They often come with extra content, art books, and unique in-game items that enhance the gaming experience. Plus, I like having something special to show my appreciation for the game. However, sometimes when I am on low budget, I also go for standard edition.
If you have the money to pay for the Deluxe Editions, why not? It's what you should do because it comes with more content and other off games items that you can have as souvenirs.

Back