• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Sid Meier’s Civilization VII

Tank Commander

Ready for deployment
I just watched a trailer for this game, and it looks awesome. I like these types of games where you can build your empire; it looks promising for me. You can build your own kingdom and all things like that there are seasons etc wich is also intresting

arrives February 11, 2025.

Oh the 7th one is already on the way? Can't wait! I remember each game being built upon the success of the last, with new features and improvement rolled out constantly. Surely this new one is definitely worth waiting for.
Time to create an empire that will stand the test of time!

I completely agree, because the trailer looks so good. I fell in love with the ability to build and customize my own empire. This is exactly what makes these game so engaging to me. The addition of seasons is also a great touch as well.

I love the graphics. I never played any of the previous Civilization games. Are they available in the PlayStation Store?

I completely agree, because the trailer looks so good. I fell in love with the ability to build and customize my own empire. This is exactly what makes these game so engaging to me. The addition of seasons is also a great touch as well.
That's spot on! I also like the ability to build and customize my own empire. It makes a lot of sense to me. I’m a fan of games that gives me the freedom to shape my own kingdom.

The ability to shape my own kingdom and make decisions makes it so satisfying. And I think it will also make the game so addictive. I also want to point out that the new season mechanic will surely add a fresh layer of excitement to the game.

Back