• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Share Your Most Epic RTS Game Fails

Blitz

Gets mad then gets over it
I've seen some big mistakes in RTS games. So, I want us to discuss and laugh about them too. For me, I once sent my entire army to attack a neutral base in a game and that was a big mistake and I ended up paying dearly for it. It's your turn, share your biggest mistake in RTS games.

Oh man, mine still gets me laughing till now. I once built a huge army of tanks, but mistakenly, I forgot to give them ammo. They just sat there, doing nothing, while the enemy destroyed my base. 😭 It was so silly of me.

I don't want to share mine because it’s just too funny 🤣. Ok, Let me talk about it! I tried to sneak up on the enemy with a stealthy unit, but i accidentally clicked on the wrong button and I attacked my own base instead. I can't believe that my own units destroyed me🤣. It was like a comedy show to me..

Back