• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

Sanctuary Shattered Sun

Al

Howdy, I'm Al
Staff member
Website
rtshq.net
Sanctuary: Shattered Sun is an upcoming real-time strategy game that aims to capture the epic scale, intensity, and grandeur of the legendary Supreme Commander series. Developed by a small independent studio composed of veteran RTS developers, this ambitious passion project hopes to recapture the magic of those revered classics while bringing new innovations to the RTS genre.

Early previews show enormous promise, with Sanctuary taking the key elements of Supreme Commander’s exhilarating strategic gameplay and evolving them into something fresh and modern. If the final product lives up to expectations, it could be the next evolution of large-scale RTS games. Let’s explore what sets Sanctuary apart.

Based on what I have read so far, I think the game is going to be really great. I am looking forward to the grand scale battles and innovative mechanics. The game looks visually stunning. It believe it will have immersive environment that we have not seen in any games in this genre

Looks a lot like Supreme Commander. A LOT like it. THIS IS NOT A BAD THING!

Sanctuary: Shattered Sun – a New Dawn for RTS?

They need to hurry up and get this game's development completed because it's going to be massive when it's out. The soundtrack is on another level. I love it so much. Do you happen to know the name of that soundtrack, I would love to download it 😏.

I’ve been on the lookout for Sanctuary Shattered Sun, I want to test out all the factions to see the ones I will play. I am having a hard time choosing out of the three factions for now, but it’s a game I so much look forward to.

Back