• Welcome to the RTS HQ Community Hub. Join us to discuss your favourite real-time strategy games! Enjoy exclusive insights from indie devs, participate in tournaments, and explore discussion forums - all focused on real-time strategy. Register now and become part of a welcoming community built by RTS gamers, for RTS gamers.

RTS in Minecraft

Battlemind

Gets mad then gets over it
If you want to play Minecraft but you are a RTS lover, what do you do? Well, in that case, you can use MineFortress, which is a RTS mod for Minecraft. By using this mod, you will be able to manage and grow your own village. Have you tied MineFortress mod in Minecraft? Did you get the same level of experience that you get with a regular RTS game?

I didn't know about this mod for Minecraft, but it sounds interesting, do you know where I can download this mod? I don't play Minecraft much but I wouldn't mind trying the mod and seeing if I like it.

I have never played Minecraft before so I was not aware of this mod. It would be nice to give it a try though. Before that though I would rather play the regular RTS games.

Back